Communication Progress has built partnerships with leaders in unified communications, networking, software implementation/customization, data protection and management, virtual environments, high availability and performance, physical and logical security, monitoring, multimedia solutions, interactive and distance learning, and technological environment, therefore is able to conceive and actually build an all-embracing technology solution.
Communication Progress can be the proof that the latest technological innovations are within your reach! No matter which industry or market you operate in, our skilled engineers can assist you to smoothly move to the next generation’s infrastructure paradigms, such as virtual collaboration environments for your business or educational center, or prepare a good strategy for making you ready to join the cloud, disembarked at your working place.
Operating in Tirana, Albania, since 1998 our ambition has been to grow into a OneStopShop for all your IT needs. Our portfolio includes:
|Communication and Collaboration||Networking||Software Applications|
Our rich portfolio gives us the capacity to fully serve businesses and organizations of any size. Equipped with extensive knowledge and special tools for various domains, we are able to assist almost all existing markets and create new ones. We can proudly say that we have been one of the first local companies to offer E-Learning solutions.
Here, at Communication Progress we do not forget the individual… That is why we do offer a collection of products oriented towards home usage and entertainment.
The vision of company is to be recognized as a regional leader in providing best of breed technology solutions. Through support for innovation and persistence on quality, we aim at consistently enabling the region’s access to the most advanced set of technologies, thus ensuring competitiveness and economic viability of the Balkan countries.
Communication Progress mission is to bring world class solution to the small businesses, large enterprises, private/public organizations and service providers, enabling them to:
- Be the integral part of the world’s global value chain
- Increase their visibility and recognition as worldwide players
- Become full-fledged members of the European Union
- Increase the competitiveness of local industries
- Achieve higher rate of GDP growth
- Accelerate the progress towards a more democratic and open society
- Establish efficient and transparent standards of governance
Communication Progress mission is to offer innovative, practical, top quality products and services that improve the way people connect, use communication networks and meet the needs of the XXI century networking environment.
Our customers are the most valuable asset of our business. Our most persistent a attempt goes to anticipate their needs and try to meet and surpass their expectations.
Passion for Perfection
We try hard to attain individual and team excellence through a spirit of continuous learning, ongoing collaboration, smooth communication and commitment to high levels of quality.
Innovation is not just technological. We continuously try new ways to enhance our internal way of working, re-engineer our processes and mindsets and encourage individual creativity and improvisation in all our actions.
Our first responsibility is to increase the number of people who benefit from our products and services. This is how we contribute to the quality of life in our community and provide ProBono Services to the ones who need them the most but cannot afford them.
Transparency and Integrity
The culture of mutual trust and respectable ethics is our only culture in every relationship we establish.
We recognize, respect and add value to the social environment we operate in.
Current Job Opening: Analyst/Programmer
Communication Progress is currently seeking an Analyst Programmer, who will develop and customize systems solutions to meet business needs. Working with project managers, senior engineers, designers and others the applicant will have the chance to use his/her skills and creativity in a dynamic environment.
|Essential Duties/Responsibilities||Essential Skills||Desirable Skills|
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and get immediate attention.
- Communication Progress Certification on ISO 9001:2008 Standards, August 2013
- Communication Progress Gold Category (International Star for Quality), Global Quality Convention 2008
- Alcatel Certified System Expert (ACSE omni PCX office R2.X.)
- Microsoft Sharepoint, Application Development
- Microsoft Project, Managing Projects
- Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007
- Oracle Advanced Development Framework 11g / Oracle WebLogic Server 11g
- Quality Management Systems and Internal Audits
- Senior installation engineer for SI2000 V5, narrowband, solutions
- Senior commissioning engineer for SI2000V5, narrowband solutions
- OXO system expert voice R2.1 ( Alcatel University Vienna)
- S12 Operation and maintenance – Alcatel Training Centre Battipaglia.
- Alcatel Qulified field professional (AQFP omni PCX office R2.X)
- OAM Specialist for SI2000 LS 5062 – Local Node.
- OXO System Expert internet R.21
- Database Management System
- Alcatel Certified System Expert (ACSE Omni PCX office R5.X)
- Advanced Operation administrator and maintenance of SI 2000 V5 ( Cs- Central node)
- SI2000 LS5071 Operation and Maintenance
- SI2000 Delta Training V5 CS/LS- VOIP protocol interface, SI 2000 Delta Training V5 CS/LS – ( BAN ) DSLAM
- OpenERP Developer Training
- Managing IT Projects
- 7450/7750- Core/ Edge Routers
- Saft – D.C. Power Supply
- Alcatel – Lucent Certified System Expert (ACSE Alcatel – Lucent Office Comunication Solutions for SMBs, 2009)
- Alcatel – Lucent Certified Sales Representative. (ACSR Alcatel – Lucent Office Communication Solutions for SMEs, 2007)
- General administration, operation and maintenance of radio and Telecommunication Systems
- CFM, CFQ, & CFIP Operations & Maintenance
- Senior Engineer for SI3000 WIMAX Access Sytem
- Alcatel-Lucent Certified System Expert ( ACSE Alcatel – Lucent Office Communication Solutions for SMBs, 2009)
- Alcatel–Lucent Certified Field Expert ( ACFE Alcatel – Lucent Office Communication Solutions for SMBs, 2009)
- Alcatel-Lucent 9500 MPR Operation and Maintenance during the period CFM, CFQ & CFIP Operations & Maintenance ( Course 15- 16 September 2009) Starter Express ENTPTE101EN
- SI2000 Delta Training V5 CS/LS – VoIP protocol interface SI2000 Delta Training V5 CS/ LS – (BAN) DSLAM
- The world of internet – TCP /IP Protocol Suite, Quality of Service
- 1540 LITESPAN – Access GW